What’s a vacation without a few life lessons? With all the different things that I experienced while in Dubai, I learned some key things about myself and this country. Here are my top 8 tips to help you if you’re planning on going on your next vacation.
1. Don’t take public transportation at night
2. Always carry bottled water with you no matter how hot it is
3. Pay attention to the amount of people around you when using your phone or scanning your wallet
4. If a taxi driver offers to pick you up, see if he has a second car nearby
5. Don’t forget your passport!
6. After getting an authentic local meal, don’t leave anything behind!
7. Be aware of what foods are safe and which ones could harm you
8. Get out there and explore as much as possible!
Things I Learned while in Dubai
Dubai is an amazing place to visit, but it can be overwhelming. It’s easy to get caught up in the hustle and bustle of this country, which means you can easily miss out on some incredible experiences that you otherwise wouldn’t have. So, what are my top 8 tips for making the most of your time in Dubai?
1. Don’t take public transportation at night: I learned this one the hard way. If you’re not careful, it’s easy to get caught up in the day-to-day activities and forget about your safety. In particular, check where you’re going before hopping on a bus at night with a large group of people.
2. Always carry bottled water with you no matter how hot it is: Remember when I said that Dubai is an overwhelming city? Well, let me tell you why–it’s because everything is so accessible to everyone! And by everyone, I mean everyone and their little sister! With all these people around, there could easily be someone who steals your phone or wallet while you’re busy trying to enjoy your vacation. If you want to keep your valuables safe, always keep at least one bottle of water with you and never leave anything behind–no matter how tempting it might be!
3. Pay attention to the amount of people around you when using your phone or scanning your wallet: While walking down the street during off hours (or late at night), if everyone around looks suspicious or seems like
The Food in Dubai
The food in Dubai is so worth it. You’ll be able to get a taste of the local cuisine and find something delicious for you. I don’t think I’ve had anything that tasted better than an authentic Emirati dish. There are so many types of dishes, each with its own unique twist on traditional ingredients. The spices used for these dishes are absolutely phenomenal, making them perfect for your tastebuds to enjoy!
Hotels in Dubai
While I was in Dubai, I stayed at two hotels. The first one was the Al Habtoor Grand Hotel and the second one was the Al Muna Hotel. Both of these hotels were amazing! For me, a big key to staying in a hotel is how much they take care of you. At both hotels, they had your room ready for you before you even checked in. They took care of all your bags and brought them to your room. They also gave you free wifi and shuttle service to nearby locations. In addition, the staff at these hotels were beyond helpful with everything I needed during my stay.
Culture in Dubai
Dubai is one of the most culturally diverse cities in the world. Despite this, it’s still a Muslim country and many people are veiled. There are also some things to be aware of while visiting Dubai – like public transportation at night and food-borne illnesses. My biggest takeaway from my stay in Dubai was that it really is a city that celebrates diversity and encourages cultural exploration.
The city has its share of problems, but I felt welcomed by locals and found myself learning more about the culture than I would have had I stayed anywhere else on my trip.>>END>>
The Shopping in Dubai
Dubai is the perfect destination for people who love to shop. With malls that are larger than some cities, it’s easy to find exactly what you want. And with a wide selection of brands at your disposal, there’s bound to be something for everyone.
With all the shopping opportunities in Dubai, there’s not much need to leave the mall to explore other things. But I strongly recommend taking a break from your shopping and going outside before you start accumulating more bags!
Flights to Dubai from the US
Dubai is a popular destination for Americans and there are daily flights from the US. One of the best parts about flying to Dubai is that you can get a flight that is direct from your home city to Dubai. Flights can also be booked online, which makes it convenient for travelers who aren’t familiar with this country and its rules. If you’re looking for places to stay, check out Airbnb. There’s a wide variety of properties available in Dubai to suit every budget and taste.
Safety Precautions for Travelers to Dubai
Dubai is a dynamic city, and it can be a little overwhelming unless you’re aware of the risks. There are certain precautions that should be taken to ensure your safety while in Dubai. Here are some important tips for visitors to Dubai:
1. Stay alert at all times
2. Keep your wallet, passport, and phone close at hand
3. Don’t carry too much cash or jewelry with you
4. Always take bottled water with you
5. Check the local news before visiting any new place